Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baldrige Survey

The statement that I would like to discuss is the first on, 1a. I know my organization’s mission. One of the main reasons that I know the mission is because I developed it along with my business partner. Not only do we, the owners, know the mission, but we also have it posted on our website, www.fastforwardtrrafficschool.com, so our potential customers can see what we are all about and what they can expect from taking our traffic school course. Our mission statement: Fast Forward Traffic School is here for you. Whether you have received a speeding ticket, want to lower insurance, or have a desire to improve your driving, we can “Fast Forward” you to your goal. Fast Forward Traffic School has AAA Certified Instructors that will accommodate your needs in a fast and efficient manner. We pride ourselves in being fun and friendly yet informational and educational. Fast Forward Traffic School takes driver safety to the next level. Since we offer a service we feel as thought it is essential to let the customers know everything about the company. That is also why the first sentence of the mission statement states, “Fast Forward Traffic School is here for you.”

Another statement I would like to discuss is 3c. I ask if my customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with my work. I feel as though this is a key advantage because word of mouth is a big part of our marketing. We take time in the beginning of the course to ask what are the expectations, and we do our best to incorporate them within our course material. At the end of the course we ask that all students fill out a course evaluation. This is a big help to us because it lets us see the specifics on what we need to improve on or what we do well and should focus on more. The customers are our main focus and their opinions about our work are key. We take heed to everything they say, and if it is not too ridiculous we try to implement their suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment